History of 1K-FRM-event development
May 24, 2020
- ver. 410 released on October 15, 2019. Discharge at each grid at an ending
time of simulation is stored in a file, which is used as an initial condition
for the next simulation.
- ver. 310 released on June 3, 2019. The caluculation order information and
the ROF information were stored in the file to reduce computational time.
- ver. 300: released on May 13, 2019. 1k-FRM ver. 135 was modified to use any resolution DEM data for input data. DEM file format is ESRI ascii grid format data.
- [IMPORTANT] Input topography data must be created by asciiRaster2topo ver.
- ver. 134: released on Feb 12. Setting of slope width was changed. By this
change, the roughness coefficient of slope ranges about from 0.1 to 1.0
- ver. 133: released on May 19. Bug fixed
- ver. 1.31: released on Mar. 1, 2012. Bug fixed for 1k-frm-event-inputMap.cc.
- ver. 1.30: released on Feb. 11, 2012.
- [IMPORTANT] Input topography data must be created by hydroshed2topo ver.
1.30 or higher.
- ver. 1.22: released on Nov. 3, 2011. Old functions fopen and sprintf are
used for linux system.
- ver. 1.21: released on Oct. 22, 2011. Bug fixed.
- Renamed to 1K-FRM on Sep. 11, 2011.
- ver. 1.20: released on Mar. 12, 2011.
- The program for generating spatially distributed discharge image files
"makeppm" is added.
- The program for extracting point time seried discharge data "pointdata"
- ver. 100: released on Feb. 11, 2011.