History of 1K-FRM development
May 24, 2020
- ver. 137: released on Feb 12.
- 1k-frm.cc is revised.
- The longitude of the input data is set to the grid center.
- Calculation of total simulation months is corrected.
- setROFCell is called after reading the input data for setting data existing
grid for input grid.
- cellfunc.cc is revised.
- SetROFCell is revised. If the data of the nearest input grid is missing,
the next nearest input grid with data is set for river flow routing. This
happens topography grids near to sea.
- Unnecessarily array mAc and mAn were deleted.
- Set_parameter is revised. The width of slope was set to the grid width.
For this change, roughness parameter of slope should be changed, which
is ranging from 0.1 to 1.0.
- ver. 136-Dam: released on June 8. Inclusions of member functions to implement
- ver. 135: released on May 31. Program update to reduce memory array.
- ver. 134: released on May 31. Program update.
- ver. 133: released on May 19. Bug fixed.
- ver. 1.32: released on May 9, 2012. Topography scale parameter is added
to param.dat by Mr. Toan. 1k-frm is applicable for different resolution
- ver. 1.31: released on Mar. 1, 2012. Bug fixed for 1k-frm-inputMap.cc.
- ver. 1.30: released on Feb. 12, 2012.
- [IMPORTANT] Input topography data must be created by hydroshed2topo ver. 1.30 or higher.
- ver. 1.22: released on Nov. 3, 2011. Old functions fopen and sprintf are
used for linux system.
- ver. 1.21: released on Oct. 24, 2011. Bug fixed.
- ver. 1.20: released on Oct. 22, 2011. The function to read 2-dimensional
grads format input data "read2DValueGrads" is added.
- Renamed to 1K-FRM on Sep. 11, 2011.
- ver. 1.11: released on Feb. 11, 2011. Bug fixed.
- ver. 1.10: released on Feb. 10, 2011. The function to read 2-dimensional input data "read2DValue" is added.
- ver. 1.00: released on Feb. 9, 2011.